The Australian Government is committed to providing educational and professional opportunities for International students and permanent residents of Australia to undertake study, research or professional development overseas through the Endeavour Leadership Program.
Australia Awards are prestigious international scholarships and fellowships offering the next generation of global leaders an opportunity to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia.
Australia Awards Scholarships
They aim to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
There are two classes of Award:
- Australian Awards Scholarships: The Australia Awards aims to advance knowledge, instruction connections, and enduring ties among Australia and our neighbors through Australia’s broad grant programs. The program unites grants offered by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT), the Department of Education and the Australian Center for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR). Peruse increasingly about Australia Awards (opens in another window) and the Destination Australia program (opens in another window).
- Destination Australia: The Destination Australia Program (DAP) is the Australian Government’s new mobility program for domestic and international students to study in Australia. Over 10,000 scholarships will be available each year to support both local and international students studying at regional campus locations in qualifications from a Certification IV level and above. Australian tertiary institutions will be able to apply for scholarships of up to $15,000 per student, per year.
- Host Institution(s): Any of the Institution participating in the scheme in Australia.
- Level of study: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degrees
Scholarship values, inclusions and duration:
The scholarship covers:
- full tuition,
- air ticket,
- living expenses contribution (LEC),
- Health Allowance
Who can apply for a scholarship?
All grants and scholarships are accessible to interested international students. Application is open to all nationalities interested in studying in Australia. Many are accessible to students. Everything being equal, anyway all grants and scholarships conditions are set by the foundation or associated institution offering the grant. Applications is FREE OF CHARGE and must be done online straightforwardly with the grant supplier. To see whether you are qualified to get a grant you should contact the association offering the grant.